Ten key facts about the new Polo GTI *:
1. With 141 kW / 192 hp from a 1.8-liter TSI engine, the new Polo GTI to 9 kW / 12 hp more than its predecessor.
2. Alternatively, the 7-speed DSG is again a version with a manual 6-speed transmission available.
3. GTI-typical performance: 0 to 100 km / h in 6.7 seconds; Top speed 236 km / h.
4. New Polo GTI develops up to 320 Nm of torque.
5. Optional “Sport Select” running gear (electronically adjustable dampers) including “Sport Performance Kit” (sportier touch of a button tuning of various parameters).
6. GTI style: stand-alone bumpers, grille and headlights with typical red stripe, striking side skirts, rear spoiler individualized, 17-inch alloy wheels.
7. First Polo GTI with optional LED headlights.
8. Sports steering wheel, instrument cluster and sports seats in the style of the larger Golf GTI.
9. New Polo GTI continues a reasoned with the Polo G40 in 1985 series of powerful compact car.
10. The pre-sale in Germany has already started; from February 2015 begins the European launch.
* Fuel Polo GTI with DSG in l / 100 km: 7.2 (urban) / 4.7 (out of town) / 5.6 (combined); CO2 emissions in g / km: 129 (combined); Efficiency class: C
Fuel Polo GTI with manual transmission in l / 100 km: 7.6 (urban) / 5.1 (out of town) / 6.0 (combined); CO2 emissions in g / km: 139 (combined); Efficiency class: D
More information about the Volkswagen Group, please visit
our company website: http://www.volkswagenag.com