At home on or off road, Volkswagen Amarok delivers an extra ordinary performance, refined creature comforts, and a class leading load carrying ability. Volkswagen Amarok may be a double cal only, but is popularity has not been hampered in the UK. In the 2013 Auto Express New Cars Awards, VW Amarok was crowned as the Best Pick-Up truck thanks to its strong and efficient engine, rugged practicality, and quality feel.
The Volkswagen Amarok comes with dual 2.0 Liter Turbo Diesels and drives forward well less than 2000 rpm proving an easy and flexible engine for daily driving. The performance of the vehicle’s engine is pretty impressive considering the size of the car. In addition, the permanent or selectable four-wheel drive models guarantee you with an impressive off-road performance.
All VW Amarok models features BlueMotion Technology, which further lowers exhaust emissions and fuel consumption. This care is one of the biggest pick-up trucks in the market with the largest load beads as well as has the durable, robust feel that pick-up buyers look for. Amarok sets the standards for quality on pick-up trucks and there’s choice of Highline, Startline, and Trendline specs – all comes well equipped.
Also, VW offers buyers with a Canyon special edition model, which is limited to only 350 units. The special edition Amarok model is based only on Trendline spec, yet packed with added kit with more than £8,500 value. Whichever model you choose, Amarok appeals to owners looking to combine business use on weekdays and a flexible and fund drive during weekends with their family.
- Built-In Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) – All Amarok models are equipped with ESP to prevent skidding as well as provide Hill Hold Assist (HHA), preventing slides on starts on hills. Also, it provides Hill Descent Control (HDC) easing the vehicle down on steep descents.
- True Off-Roader – From the ladder frame chassis of the roof, this vehicle offers uncompromised toughness. With its 4MOTION four wheel drives and 2.0 Liter engine, you can drive this car anywhere, even across water up to 500 mm deep.
- Fuel Saving Technology – You can choose Amarok with BlueMotion Technology to save more on fuel or go for Amarok 140PS turbo-diesel to have fun driving up to 36.2 mpg.
- 3- Year Warranty – Volkswagen offers Amarok with 2- year warranty without mileage limit and up to 1000, 000 miles for the third year. VW warranty also covers any fitted add-ons. This gives you confidence that you can drive your car further with no unexpected repair bills.
- Market Leading Residual Value – When the time comes that you need to upgrade your car, you can have confidence with the knowledge that you’ll be getting a better value that the average retune of your vehicle to upgrade.
Ranging from £19,365 to £25,425 MSRP, Amarok offers refinement that you’ll expect from Volkswagen. While inside the car, you will almost forget that you’re driving an almost rugged workhorse. Amarok sophisticated interior makes every driving pleasure, allowing you to mix business on weekdays and fun and pleasure on weekends with your family.